Thursday, April 19, 2012

NYC haul

Hey lovelies!!

Kate already mentioned it, I'm back! I spent the last 16 days in the amazing New York City and obviously I did a fair deal of shopping there :)
So for now I'll just show you some of the stuff I got (minus the make-up which deserves a bunch of extra posts) even though I really didn't buy that many clothes.

Disney:
I got this stuff at the outlet in Jersey Gardens so it was pretty cheap. The shirts were $8 each and the pyjama bottoms $15. I couldn't resist getting Thumper ($8.50) and I just fell in love with the Wonder linen spray, even though it was $16.50, it just smells soo lovely!

Victoria's Secret:
I love this big bag from PINK, it's pretty sturdy and fits all of my stuff for school easily enough and would also be perfect as an overnight bag (I think it was $32). The blue sweater says PINK in a grey leopard print on the back and is just super cozy (I believe this was about $20 at the outlet) and the pyjama bottoms are so cool, they look super fancy with their ornament print plus glitter and they even have some lace-y trimming ($15 outlet). I got some more delicate stuff too, which I won't show, but look at the bag - so cute! And I have to say, I just love their service!

Forever21:
I didn't get much there because the neon-trend and cropped shirts aren't really my thing but I do like this skirt (sale $8.50) as well as the kimono-style blouse (sale $9.99). I also love those cute flowery-aviator shades and I got another top which I forgot to photograph because I was wearing it ^^

NBCstore:
I absolutely loved the NBC store at the Rockefeller, it's absolutely perfect for a geek like me! I picked up some other stuff as well but these Friends shirts are definitely some of my new favourites ($25 each).

Converse:
I considered picking up some new shoes but I didn't want to add the extra weight to my already oh-so-heavy suitcase, so I settled for this large weekend-y bag (a little over $30), two shirts ($10 each) and some bright shoelaces ($1.99 each).

other than that:
I couldn't resist getting one tourist-y I♥NY sweater and picked up this bright blue one on the street for $15. The ballet flats are from Laira Rowe at Jersey Gardens and cost $12. The plate ($6) I got at some kitschy store somewhere around Penn Station, I think it was called Joey.

So that's most of the stuff I got, other than the make-up of course :)
Stay tuned for that! I bought quite a lot and brought home a whole bunch of stuff for Kate as well, so you can look forward to a lot of posts! Plus, we have a giveaway coming up pretty soon :)

xo, Lizzy

coming up:

No comments:

Post a Comment